Destination EarthCould not parse Data Feed.
We are proud to have a "Destination Earth" taskforce, comprised of leaders throughout the organization and representing hotel and resort operations, to ensure that all departments and associates of Destination Hotels & Resorts are personally involved and committed to the program. Each of our properties has a designated "green team" onsite and has made a commitment to pursuing:
- Sourcing environmentally responsible services and products locally, and purchasing organic, environmentally friendly- and recycled supplies, whenever possible.
- Purchasing fresh and sustainable foods locally grown, whenever possible.
- Creating partnerships with other organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to preserving the environment.
- Leading our associates to apply eco-friendly practices in their daily operations.
- Utilizing environmentally responsible building materials and strategies for new properties and renovations to reduce environmental impact.
- Retrofitting existing properties with energy efficient lighting, heating and cooling systems, as well as water-saving devices.
- Implementing tools that allow us to continually measure the progress of our individual properties and support their commitment to preserving the environment through the Destination Earth program.
Destination Hotels & Resorts recognizes that our customers, owners and associates all benefit from and desire a healthy, sustainable environment. As we continue on the journey of environmental stewardship, we are committed to maintaining the superior guest experience that our customers expect, while reducing our impact on the earth's natural resources. Throughout our portfolio, our hotels and resorts have received numerous awards, recognitions, certifications, and honors for implementing eco-friendly practices. The following is a sample of sustainable initiatives taking place at our properties:Could not parse Data Feed.