Time for Romance
Washington, DC is known for it’s buzzing dining scene, world-class shopping, stunning historic attractions, and romantic scenic excursions. The city is an ideal playground for your next romantic getaway or honeymoon. Embassy Suites Hotel at the Chevy Chase Pavilion features spacious suites and modern amenities for you and your significant other to relax and unwind.
For Your Suite Heart
Celebrate a special occasion in a two-room suite with weekend rates starting at $199!
It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day to treat your sweetheart to a romantic dining experience. The city is filled with endless and delicious dining options to set the mood for your love story.
- Le Diplomate: Downtown restaurant serving classic French cuisine
- Masseria: Coastal Italian inspired cuisine prepared by local star chef Nicholas Stefanelli
- Iron Gate: Beautifully appointed restaurant that offers outdoor patio and serves modern Mediterranean food
- Marcel’s: Considered to be one of the top restaurants in the Nation’s Capital
- NoPa Kitchen + Bar: Stylish lounge serving American fare with French & Asian twists
- Al Dente: Modern Italian fare offering a cozy and contemporary setting
Lovingly nicknamed the Rodeo Drive of DC, Friendship Heights is home to department stores, boutiques, and discount retailers to fit everyone’s style and wallet. When you want to treat your loved one to something special you will find a plethora of shopping destinations right outside our doors. Other popular shopping areas in the Washington, D.C. include:
- Gallery Place: Located right next to the Verizon Center, chose from stores like Ann Taylor, Aveda and Urban Outfitters
- Eastern Market: Community hub in the Capitol Hill neighborhood with a wide variety of handmade arts, crafts, jewelry and antiques
- CityCenterDC: Find luxury fashion brands like Voltaire, Allen Edmonts, Burberry, and many more
- Union Station: Boosts over 100 speciality shops and restaurants
Local Attractions & Excursions:
Washington, DC is built on two rivers- the Potomac and Anacostia and frequently ranks atop the one of the most walkable cities. The District spans 68 square miles of Parisian inspired architecture, arched bridges, waterside walks and parks leaving you with endless possibilities for a romantic stroll.
The Lincoln Memorial is breathtaking at night and the perfect backdrop to propose some very important questions. Date night at the John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts is a bucket list item that is sure to wow your S.O. In the colder months make sure to bundle up to ice-skate through the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden and grab a cup of hot chocolate. Nothing says Spring like the Cherry Blossom’s blooming around the Tidal Basin. Take your sweetheart on paddle boat tour by the Jefferson Memorial