Get Moving in DC's Lively Social Scene
Washington, DC is home to an exploding art and entertainment scene. With countless restaurants, bars, clubs, and music venues you’ll never find yourself bored when you stay in our centrally located hotel. The city is packed with diverse neighborhoods, each with its own distinct personality.
Our spacious accommodations are the perfect setting to celebrate all of life's most special social occasions. We cater to groups of all sizes and occasions. From bachelor or bachelorette parties, girlfriends getaway, reunions, birthdays and anniversaries our centrally located all-suites hotel is the perfect place to start and end your celebrations. Need a good place to pre-game? Willie's Bar is the perfect meeting spot, located inside the Chevy Chase Pavilion. Looking for event space to make your special occasion extra special? Let us take care of that and learn more about our flexible and festive event venues.
Here are a few of our favorite hot spots for the best night out:
For Your Suite Heart
Celebrate a special occasion in a two-room suite with weekend rates starting at $199!
Clubs and Lounges:
- 18th Street Lounge: Known as “The Lounge”, this clubs DJ’s play the hottest tracks from a variety of genres
- Capitale: Popular nightspot for dancing and party events in Downtown
- Dirty Bar: Nightclub with 2 levels, huge birdcage and a massive deck
- Flash: Intimate nightclub & bar for music lovers
- Howard Theatre: Theater located in the Shaw neighborhood
- Warner Theatre: Historic theater named in honor of Harry Warner
- The National Theatre: Venue for a variety of stage productions
- Civil Cigar Lounge: Tucked away inside the Chevy Chase pavilion this snazzy lounge and bar offers delicious eats from Range and sure to please any cigar aficionado.
- ChurchKey: Boasting one of the largest beer selections in the city you will definitely find a brew for you.
- Jack Rose: This staple Adams-Morgan restaurant bar has a whiskey themed drink menu and open-air terrace.
- Penn Social: This space boasts 13,000 square feet of adult playground activities: pool, skeeball, bocce, board games, and dance floor. Perfect spot to play before or after an event at the Verizon Center.
- Biergarten Haus: German pub located in the trendy H Street neighborhood with a roof-deck patio and beer garden.
- Rebellion: Modern tavern located in Dupont Circle offers an open-air rooftop, large whiskey selection, and Southern inspired eats.